Saturday, March 27, 2010

My 1st Easter Egg Hunt at PAWS Adventure #42


Me with one of my prizes from the PAWS Easter Egg Hunt 2010
Me hunting for just the right eggs!
Me with my eggs all in the carton! I did eat some treats out of a few egg before we got to the check out table...Shhh! Snicker Snicker!

Hello pups and humans and everyone else! It is a Beautiful Day here in Chicago IL USA. It might be a little cold for some but us Chi-Town Dogs are use to this weather. I had a Meetup scheduled today but I also wanted to check out the Tinley Park IL USA '2010 PAWS Easter Egg Hunt'. Human Granny did not want to drive deeper into the city by the lake (Lake Michigan that is) so we piled in the car and headed to the Suburbs. It was fun and I tried to grab as many eggs as I could Snicker! Snicker! I got many prizes and had a few treats out of the eggs before the Easter Bunny helpers could see if they had a prize in them. I made out like a bandit. And my tummy was full of treats before we even got home. So Happy Easter to all the Internet Fur Friends.
Blessings and Licks and Wags, Ariel ♥

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ariel, nice pink scarf!
    What a fun day you had. Egg hunting and brining home the prize?! That is awesome! We are so lucky that our humans always include us in the holiday celebrations.

    happy easter!
    wags,
    Preston

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way to spend the day! But careful with those eggs...they can be a bit stinky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang, next time you are in tinley, CALL ME! my phone number is on my main website. www.jalfred.com that is the paws our puggle calendar supports. hope you are getting good pics of ariel for next years calendar. hey, next time you are down here, lets get mr p and her together and i will do some nice shots of them under the studio lights for next year's calendar. have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An Easter Egg hunt? And you got to play? Wow, you are so lucky! Looks like it was lots of fun!

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    ReplyDelete