Thursday, November 12, 2009

Veterans' Day at the Memory Garden Adventure #33

Well here I am all ready and I even got my Red, White & Blue bandanna on and the flags that me and human Granny picked up for the graves and off to the 'Memory Garden' we went. When she pulled in at the back gate a BIG 'No Dogs Allowed' sign with a dog on it with a red line through it was posted. So while she visited the grave sites I had to wait in the truck. Can you believe it? They did not want me to pay my respects to my human Granny's Dad and Brother for serving in the Navy & Army. It was a beautiful day and I had never been to the 'Memory Garden' with her. I guess next time I will have to stay home. But I had a nice ride in the truck. I love to ride in the truck everywhere. Take care pups and everyone else!
Licks and Wags, Ariel ♥
~p.s.s. Please keep sending healing vibes and thoughts and prayers to my Puggle friend Eduardo! We have not had any news yet. But human Granny says sometimes No news is Good news....♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment