Thursday, September 24, 2009

The "MOD" Doggy Pizza Party Adventure #24

The last bash of Summer 2009 ended with the "MOD" Doggy Pizza Party....♥ It was so much fun! A big yard to run and play and a sprinkler for the dogs to run through. Not me I did not want to get wet. Snicker! Snicker! It was full of humans too. About 50 humans attended. I love humans. I did make a few doggy friends too. Here is my picture that Tim took of me....

You can see how much fun I had. I have a big smile on my face. We ran around and watched the humans eat pizza. Human Granny would not let me get a taste. All the dogs were pretty good and the ones who weren't were put in check by their humans. Thanks again to Tim, Jose, Diva and Mr. Big from the West Loop Dog Meetup Group, for a Braking Great time! Catch you later pups and humans and everyone else. Unless you catch me first.....♥
Licks and Wags, Ariel ♥

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Alice loves pizza parties... though somehow she ends up with her own slice. Nice willpower, Ariel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had fun. my bark park won't let us have a meet up there. looking for another place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ariel, you are really a party girl, huh? glad to see you had so much fun!
    Love your happy face! it made us smile too!

    Wags,
    Preston

    ReplyDelete