Saturday, March 21, 2009

St. Patty's Day 2009 Adventure #4

What a St. Patty's Day 2009 Adventure it was......
Well today human Granny was very busy. First we went out for a long walk cuz it was really nice out here in Chicago. I was going to go for a ride but human Granny figured out that she did not have her debit card to go and get corn beef and cabbage. So I had to get in my dogie car seat and all buckled up and then she figured out that she did not have it. So it was back out and into the house till human Papa got home from work. Then they drove all over looking for a piece of corned beef to cook it was very late. They got home from leaving me a long time and all I got was this head band. Well Happy St. Patty's Day All!
Licks, Ariel ♥

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ariel! It is very nice to meet you! Even though you didn't get any tasty treats for St. Patty's day you still got that pawsome head band!

    Sniffs and licks,

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Chase I love the head band too!
    Licks, Ariel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cool Ariel! you look so festive in that pawesome headband!!

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Bruschi I think human Granny said I was Irish at least I was for this day! Bark, Bark
    Licks, Ariel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ariel, I gave you an award...please come to my page to pick it up :O) Lainey

    ReplyDelete