Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Pedi Paws Adventure #18

O'no you don't! Bark! Bark!

Well this is the new thing the Pedi Paws and human Granny is into it these days. Trying to get me use to it. Snickers! My nail grow very fast and when I play a little rough sometimes with human Granny I scratch her. So she had my human Mommy to pick up this Pedi Paws machine that I am not having anything to do with as you can see. The directions on the Pedi Paws says to introduce it to me with treats. Well it was o.k. as long as the treats were coming but then when she decided to put it on the floor for me to try and get familiar with....O'no you don't human Granny! Well needless to say I don't think I will be letting her (human Granny) use this anytime soon on my nails. Catch you later pups I am going to attack this machine again.....Snickers!
Licks & Wags, Ariel ♥


2 comments:

  1. Alice hates hers, too! We've tried two different grinders, including the Pedi Paws. We keep it in her toy bin, even. It's okay as long as it's not on, but as soon as we flick the switch, she runs out the door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariel, you are not alone! That thing is scary! They show that dog on the commercial, sitting there oh so calmy with not a care in the world while the thing is grinding it's nails! Oh what a big lie they make us believe!

    Mommy uses it on me still....but I have to get drugged up first with the Ace sedative from the vet. One Ace, 2 hours later, I am groggy....she clips my nails them smooths them out with pedi paws, and I don't mind one bit! Talk to your vet about it!

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    ReplyDelete