Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Couch Potato! Adventure #17


Yes I guess it is official I am turning into a Couch Potato. Human Granny had the air on today and I get cold. Sometimes I get cold easy. So I just jumped up on the couch by human Granny and got my blanket and covered myself up with it. But I always leave my head out a little to see the TV. Yes I think this is turning into a Great Adventure everyday. At least until human Granny goes back to work. Couch Potato Ariel, it does have a ring to it. I always loved the love seat but I'm starting to like the couch better. More room for me and human Granny to relax. The Animal Planet channel is Great but I like the Court TV shows and human Granny always is watching the Food Network. I love that show because then it moves her to cook. Bark! Bark! Well off to watch the late news and then to bed. Catch you later pups if you don't catch me first.
Licks & Wags, Ariel ♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ariel, isn't being a couch potato great?! Mommy says I have mastered that now!
    you sure do look pretty comfy!

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ariel, I just voted for you on Eduardo's page!! Puggle Power!

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    ReplyDelete