Friday, August 14, 2009

Waiting Can Be a Adventure! Adventure #19

This weekend is my human Mommy's Bridal Shower. So human Auntie is coming in from California USA to Chicago IL USA to host it. Human Granny has had me looking out the window all day. Well I have not been taught to tell time except I know when my human Papa is due home. So today human Granny has been saying human Auntie's name all day so I will just park my little Puggle Butt down right here by the patio door and wait until I see her. It will be a Barking! Great time cuz human Auntie always brings me presents and gives me treats. Snicker! Snicker! I think it is because I am the cutest dogie in the world. What is a WORLD I wonder? Well we will be attending a few Puggle Meet-Ups this month. So keep on the look out for more Great Adventures posted from me! Catch you later pups and humans.
Licks & Wags, Ariel ♥

" I Wonder can she see me? I want to yell/bark SURPRISE! "


No comments:

Post a Comment