Friday, July 17, 2009

In Loving Memory of Bailey Puggle

*tears*
Human Granny is sosososo sad today. She found out about a Puggle named Bailey that she use to go and watch her videos on YouTube.com had passed away. She went to *tears* wait for her human Mommy Melissa and her human Dadd
y Tom at Rainbow Bridge......

♥.......RAINBOW BRIDGE.......♥
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

When I first came to live with human Granny she use to go to YouTube.com and watch short videos of little Bailey. What a sad day for us today. *tears*
Thanks Mr. Puggle for giving us the info on this human Granny is so MAD that she is going to try and do her BEST to do something about these Dog Driers. One time when human Granny took me to the PETCO to get groomed and when she came back (which she never usually does, mostly she waits for me to get done) she heard me Barking and Crying and she ask them what was going on. They opened the door to where I was very easy, to try and not let her seen in. She saw me in a cage with this big black machine blowing air on me. It was so strong that my ears were flapping and my mouth was too. She promised me never again would she leave me like that. She also remembered a time I got groomed at PETsMART when I was a small pup too and they would not let her see where they had me and told her to come back and get me in 2 or so hours. She told them: "I do not want her in that cage for a long time!" At that time she did not know what was going on. The last times I went to PETCO to get groomed (2/09) they told her they did have time to dry me. Human Granny told them I could air dry and that they had me in back long enough. Human Granny always wondered why I hate the blow drier so much. Now she knows. Well now she knows. Never again will she get me groomed by no one but her and human Papa. Terrible what happened to Bailey and all the other puppies that she read about. *tears*
Human Granny is taking up the cause to get them Driers Banded from all Groomers.
Please check out this site and thanks! ♥
RIP Bailey....

Please excuse this entry cuz Human Granny is so sad .......*tears*
It was a hard post..... ;**(




3 comments:

  1. OHHH I am soo sorry for Granny and Baileys Parents! what a Horrible thing to happen. I watched the video I had NO IDEA about this!! I will be spread the word! *Puggle Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh..so sad...the story made my mommy cry too.. really sad...

    Hugs and kisses,
    Preston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will this never end? OMGoodness!
    It make me so mad I could just scream!
    This has to stop!
    *tears*
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,539289,00.html?test=latestnews

    ReplyDelete