Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bella the Brittany Pup's Journey to her Furever Home! Adventure #57

I had a wonderful adventure yesterday. Let me start from the beginning....Well human Granny has been wanting to do more for the 'Homeless and Helpless' pets, so she spends time a lot on facebook.com [and forgets about my blog ;( ] so she can see if she can help to transport a pup or kitty or whatever to a forever home. On Thursday night she seen that a pup needed to get to her home and they needed one more leg to get her there. Well it just so happened that it was not so far from our home and human Granny knew just where the place was to take her to the next leg (person doing the transfer). So she wrote on someones wall 'I'll do it!' and Adventure #57 was on! She made arrangements with the lady organizer and then got in contact with the person that was the leg before us. She got permission for me to go too! Human Papa is taking care of his parents in Joliet IL USA (human Papa's Mommy and Popie are in from Texas USA for medical reasons) on Saturdays so I did not have anyone to watch me for the whole day. We waited for the call from the human girl and then we met her at Doubletree Hotel where she transferred to us, Bella. She was so cute (see pictures) and we called our next leg and then called human Papa and then finally we were on our way. I was so good and did not growl at her I did Bark a little. She was a little nervous but human Granny put her in the front seat with her and buckled her in and petted her soft head. After a bit she settled in and went to sleep and slept the whole trip. Except when she heard my nose trying to smell her at the side of the seat. I was a very good Puggle Pup and I did not show any aggressions to this baby Bella. We got off the Tollway in South Bend and went to another hotel called the Inn at Saint Mary's . Then human Granny got out with her. I was surprised. She seemed like she wanted back in the car with human Granny when the human lady was taking her to their car after a short walk. They got in her car (the other humans transporters' car) with my Bella and drove off. I sniffed everywhere but she was nowhere to be found. We had a early dinner and then back to Chicago we went. O I forgot to mention that I did take my Puggle Attitude out on the toll guys...Snicker! Snicker! Thanks human Granny for not having a IPass....BOL! Well all went well and human Granny was so proud of herself for doing such a good deed for the pup. Bless you and Please Remember the Animals in Japan.
Licks & Wags, Ariel ♥



This is Bella the Brittany when we picked her up @ 2:42pm on Saturday 3/26/2011. I think she thought she was driving.....Snicker! Snicker!




This is Bella sleeping on her Journey to her Forever Home (top pic)
and me Puggle Ariel (bottom pic) watching over everything! I love to ride in my dogie car seat, but today I wanted to ride in the front seat with Bella.


Human Granny got out of the car with Bella and I thought she was just going to walk her but she came back without her. I was sniffing all over but she was gone....

I looked back to see her driving away with the new humans to take her on the rest of her Journey and find her forever human Mommy & human Daddy.....

As we drove back home to Chicago IL USA human Granny was shedding a few Happy *tears* and was talking to the sky. I guess she said a prayer for Bella? She does that a lot, talks to the sky.







No comments:

Post a Comment