Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Birthday Pawty Adventure #51


We had a Great Adventure today Sunday 8/1/2010! Puggle Parker's human Mommy Amy, (a new friend) hosted my 'Puggle 3rd Birthday Pawty'! It was so much fun! First human Granny and human Papa had to stop over at Lainey & Chloe & Autumn's house to pick up some WONDERFUL goodies to pass out as a take home gift to all the pups that attended. They are the Best Treats I have had since my Pup Cakes from my Birthday last year (human Granny baked the pup cakes for me). Thanks so much Judy A. for all the Great treats and presents too! And she even gave me some extra Special Treat she made just for me. I got to meet my blogger Pup Friends for the first time in person too! Then off to Puggle Parker's home for a run and play around the yard. Some old Fur Friends and some new Fur Friends. It was so much fun! We were running a little late. So sorry Puggle Sandy's human Mommy, who is always right on time and does a Great job organizing all the Puggle Meetups. Marilyn F and Mike F thanks for running our Puggle Meetup Group so well. We still had plenty of time to play with all the Puggles and one Beagle Dolly. It was a Barking Great time! I of course pranced around like the Princess that I am, and did not excert myself. Snicker! Snicker! The humans had a bite to eat at Puggle Sandy's and then home to open gifts and relax. I am so Blessed what a Great day! Here are some pictures for you to Enjoy!
Licks & Wags, Ariel ♥

Me and Lainey, don't we look alike? Love her ♥
Little Autumn and you can see Chloe in the bottom left of this picture laying down. How Sweet they both were!

All of the excitement right after I got to the 'Birthday Pawty' ♥

Me at home opening my cards and presents!
Resting after a long Barking Great day! ♥

p.s.s. Please Check out Lainey's Pawtique and Bakery Click Here! for some wonderful Treats and Gifts! You will not be disappointed!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Ariel, it turned out to be a pawesome birthday after all! That was one heck of a pawty you had! So many furiends came!! Pretty neat too that you got to hang out with Lainey, Autumn and Chloe!
    Oh and yes, Lainey's Pawtique makes deeelicious treats! She made me my birthday cake last year!

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ariel! That sounded like a great way to celebrate turning 3 :) I'm glad that you are feeling better and were able to see and play with all of your friends!
    Wags,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ariel! Im so glad that you had a very nice birthday party. I hope all the fun and excitement you got will be enough to drive the sickie away, i hope they never come back!

    Kisses,

    Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to be commenting so late, I'm terribly behind on my blog reading. Happy belated Birthday, Ariel! Look at your sweet, happy face! I'm so glad you had a great and special day. You deserve nothing but the best!

    ReplyDelete