Saturday, July 10, 2010

'West Loop Dog Meetup Group' Pool Party Adventure #48

Well it was a Barking Great time today Downtown Chicago, IL USA, at the 'West Loop Dog Meetup Group' dog pool party. We got to go early 11:00a.m, cuz I weight less than 35 lbs. Then the bigger pups got to join us at 12:00p.m. I swam some but I was more interested in smelling humans legs and toes. Snicker! Snicker! Human Papa took me down to the deep end and then I swam to human Granny in the shallow end. The humans all had Great Food and a photographer took some Great Pics of my Cute Mug. BOL! Human Granny broke out the BIG sun umbrella for a bit of shade. Miss Diva (just recently over hip surgery) got to join us for a bit. We love the facility at 'Pet Care Plus' in the Downtown area on Lake Street in the West Loop. I also seen a helicopter flying around Trump Towers where they are filming a new movie, on the way to the event. It was hot but not too humid and human Granny did good with her asthma today. The humans had some Great food for lunch and plenty of it. Pop and water was also served. I got some samples of dog food (human Granny has been trying out some new stuff lately), to try from the leaders of this group. What a Great day I am so Blessed!
Licks & Wags, Ariel ♥
Me swimming in the pool with human Papa...
CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. i love swimming too ariel! it keeps me nice and cool. mommy laughs becuase when i swim my puggle tail stays up and curled behind me like a little flag!

    <3
    oliver

    ReplyDelete