Monday, December 21, 2009

Going to see Santa Paws at PetSmart Adventure #35

Hi pups and everyone else. Well human Granny has been slacking about doing my blog. She has gotten into some facebook.com stuff. But I am going to keep her in check from now on. Snicker! Snicker! Well human Papa went to TX to visit his human parents so he missed going to see Santa Paws with me this year. Human Granny took me to get a bath and all cleaned up the day before. As you can see I was anxious to see Santa Paws. I sat nice and did not Bark! at Santa Paws. I just wanted to lick his face. BOL! Hope I was a good enough doggy so he brings me lots of presents this year. I will not even bark at Santa Paws at the door. Now about the cookies I am not too sure I can keep my paws off of them. Snicker! Snicker! Have a 'Barking Great Giftmas I mean Christmas' and a Merry one too!

God bless you pups and everyone!
Licks and Wags, Ariel ♥
Human Granny's babies NOT FUNNY Snicker! Snicker!

3 comments:

  1. BOL! Nice pictures Ariel!
    Hope you and your family have a great Christmas too and hope that Santa Paws brings you everything you want, because you are such a good puggle!!

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vorsicht, dass die Leckeren Hundekekse nicht gefuttert werden ;-)

    Frohe Weihnachten Euch allen
    Betty und Luna

    ReplyDelete