Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bang I'm Dead Adventure #28


Human Granny taught me to do this trick a short while ago. Human Papa did the filming recently. She (human Granny) decided that I should be able to play dead for some strange reason. Then she tells me I am a 'Good Girl' for playing dead. I keep wondering when this will come in handy. But I will do it to humor her. And who is she kidding you can not kill someone with a finger, or can you? BOL! I really don't mind doing the tricks because I always get a treat. Catch you later pups and kitties and everyone else, unless you can me first. BOL!
Licks & Wags, Ariel ♥

1 comment:

  1. BOL! Wow Ariel, Impressive!!! That is one trick I have not learned yet!

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    Ps- nice to hear that you were on the tubby side too but were able to get the weight off. There is hope for me after all! BOL!

    ReplyDelete